Diabetes Central Ottawa – Intake & Referral
420 Cooper Street
Ottawa, ON K2P 2N6
Phone: 613-238-3722 (Toll-free: 1-833-338-3722)
Fax: 613-774-7235 (Toll-free:1-833-384-9993)
Alternate Fax: 613-233-9487 (toll-free:1-833-533-9487)
Serving healthcare providers and people living with diabetes.
Funding for this program is provided by Ontario Health East. The six partner Diabetes Education Programs are:
- Bruyère Academic Family Health Team (FHT) DEP
- Ottawa Hospital Academic FHT Healthy Lifestyle and Diabetes Program
- Wabano Urban Aboriginal Diabetes Program
- Eastern Ottawa Community FHT DEP
- Community Diabetes Education Program of Ottawa
- Kemptville District Hospital Diabetes Education Program; offering virtual services to Ottawa South Residents
Refer to the map for program site locations.