Please be advised, your request will be reviewed by a diabetes educator but due to the COVID virus if the educator assesses that services are not urgent, services may be delayed.
Diabetes Central Ottawa – Intake & Referral
420 Cooper Street
Ottawa, ON K2P 2N6
Phone: 613-238-3722 (Toll-free: 1-833-338-3722)
Fax: 613-774-7235 (Toll-free:1-833-384-9993)
Alternate Fax: 613-233-9487 (toll-free:1-833-533-9487)
Serving healthcare providers and people living with diabetes, our team at DCO includes patient navigators certified in diabetes education.
Funding for this program is provided by the Champlain LHIN. The seven partner Diabetes Education Programs are:
- Bruyère Academic Family Health Team (FHT) DEP
- Ottawa Hospital Academic FHT Healthy Lifestyle and Diabetes Program
- Wabano Urban Aboriginal Diabetes Program
- Ottawa South Diabetes Education Program
- Eastern Ottawa Community FHT DEP
- Community Diabetes Education Program of Ottawa
- Kemptville District Hospital Diabetes Education Program
Refer to the map for program site locations.